From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Mike W2LO
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 7:09 PM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] QSLing KH6

I recently worked a KH6 on 160 who, on his website, requests that QSLs go
via his European manager. Now considering that he lives in the same country
that I do it seems a bit much to request that I use an 84 cent airmail stamp
and a GS or two or an IRC to get his card back.
I realize that I should simply work another one but has anyone else
encountered this issue?

                                               Mike  W2LO