What can I say?  She chewed, she didn't swallow!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike(W5UC) &
Kathy(K5MWH)
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; DX Chat Reflector
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] Coax

At 08:43 PM 4/12/2007, Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:
>Now, if anyone needs some short sections of unchewed RG-8X, let me know!

OOPS, hold it, hold it, HOLE-DIT!  There is the problem right
there.  I find the dog not guilty, and place all responsibility on
your shoulders.  For some unknown reason the squirrels found the
RG8-X far more delicious and did significantly more damage to it than
to the other cables. Therefore you are apparently guilty for serving
up such a tempting morsel. Case dismissed!

73,
Mike, W5UC

"age & treachery will overcome youth & skill"
http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/