Folks:

A reminder that certain language is not permitted on this reflector.  We aim
to keep things civil and family oriented.

A recent post crossed the line on two levels -- language and tone.  That
matter has been dealt with.

Please do not repeat that type of language here.  If you feel you must quote
from that post, or replies thereof, please remove the language altogether...
one asterick is not enough.

I do not wish to play censor, but that's the rules from the North Jersey
DXA.  They don't set many, but they do ask that they be followed.  That one
in particular.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

73, ron w3wn
administrator, dx chat