 From: James Nipper
 To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
 Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 9:18 AM
 Subject: [DX-CHAT] cannot unsubscribe ?

 Can someone help me unsubscribe to this list.  I tried the two ways availble on the  NJDXA
website.   The "automatic"  way renders a message   "server not found."

 I then tried the 2nd method, by sending an unsubscribe order via email to
listserv.njdxa.org, and that email bounces, stating that  "no such user here."

 What gives ??    hi   hi