Well, Joe Walsh is a ham... he might go for it!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zack Widup
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 5:51 PM
To: Garth
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dx-chat@njdxa.org

You know, we could reword that song (my apologies to the Eagles, WB6ACU
in particular)

In a dark radio hamshack
CQ in my ears
Warm smell of the finals
Rising up through the gear

73, Zack W9SZ

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, Garth wrote:

> "You can check-out anytime you like...but you can never leave."  :)

availble on the  NJDXA  website.   The "automatic"  way renders a message
"server not found."

>  I then tried the 2nd method, by sending an unsubscribe order via email to
listserv.njdxa.org, and that email bounces, stating that  "no such user
here."