Well, it's handy to have that K4 call, so as to be able to work on DXCC totals from two locations simultaneously!

John K5MO

At 06:19 PM 12/14/2007, Peter Dougherty wrote:
At 05:19 PM 12/14/2007, Charles Harpole wrote:
To Western hams, mostly....

K4VUD ... sounds like a Western callsign to me. Your new QTH must be wonderful and I'm glad you enjoy being there, and thus I expect by now you have submitted your American license for cancellation, returned your US passport to the Department of State and formally renounced your US citizenship?

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT