Ah, the season of Good Will To All Men from some of our friends across the
English Channel again, I see.   Yes, Victor - envy abounds in the minds of some.

  Still, it does help if people read the rules first!  I'm sure that Martti and
Olli did, but more fool them if they didn't.

  Look on the bright side - at least it's not VK0H or BS7 that they'll
disqualify this time!

  We'll see.

  Dave

Victor Goncharsky US5WE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  The envy fills the damned can.
Welcome into 21-st Century Hamming.
73, Vic