To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 10:17 AM
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] FJ Can of worms

Well, if you happened to stay around long enough to work both
stations, this would be causing somewhat less angst.

Well ... more people might have worked the "second" station if
they had operated on other bands (15, 30, 160) or modes RTTY
instead of following FJ/OH2AM from band to band.

Anyone notice that the "second" station disappeared as soon as
FJ/OH2AM went QRT?  The whole thing stinks.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV