From: Zack Widup <w9sz.z...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Dissed by Infoworld?......and QRM.....
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Date: Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, 3:33 PM

I still contend that IBM and others have no real RF engineers working
for them. None of them seem to understand radio-frequency interference
or near-channel effects on things such as noise floor.

We studied all of that when I was in college in 1974 studying RF
engineering. It's not new data, just neglected. And of course means
extra cost to limit the RF noise.

73, Zack W9SZ