From: Harris Ruben <n2...@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Descheo Island
To: "dx-chat List" <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Date: Monday, 26 January, 2009, 8:36 PM

I have plenty of Q's (80 through 10) since I was licensed in the mid-1980s,
but still need one for my favorite band -- 18 mHz. I'll be in there looking.
My amp hasn't been hooked up for over 2 years, and I don't intend to do
so now (I'll get it in line for P5, though).

So, barefoot it is. See you all on 17 meters!
harry N2ERN