Art,

Last time when I discussed the LoTW pricing model with ARRL officials   the idea was:

- No charge to get the certificate (at the very least one)
- No charge to store the records
- X number of $ (or fraction of it) per entry used towards the ARRL awards program
  Guidelines are that each of us spends between $1 to $3+ to get direct QSL
- No extra charge if the same record used for other programs like IOTA, WAZ.

However, those discussions were unofficial and the pricing model may have
changed. Does the October QST article says anything about this?

73  Nenad VE3EXY