Title: Message
Forgive me if this isn't an appropriate question for this reflector. I think it's news, at least to me.

A DXer friend claims that DXCC credit for all of the initial 4W (East Timor) operations back in 2000 are going to be revoked because the documentation was not issued by the proper authorities (he thought maybe the licenses were issued by the UN, which would make it a different entity that is now deleted.) He thought some of the recent operations are legitimate for East Timor and will be accepted for credit. I haven't seen anything about this in the ARRL bulletins or anywhere else (though I admit to possibly not paying close enough attention.) Is this true? If so, which operations are OK?

Here are the operations I've worked:

4W6GH (04/03/00)
4W/N5KO (04/03/00)

4W6MM (11/25/00 -- CQWW CW)