Joe, Mel,

1. Enter a callsign in the window to find the manager. Pressing Enter will do
the lookup.
I had to change the URL in the preferences to: http://www.qrz.com/callsign/.
Apparently
this URL changed after I made the notes in the help file.

For example, entering 4U1WB in the callsign fields shows KK4HD as the manager.
Unfortunately, KK4HD is not entered automatically in the manager field (this
works with
CDROM / GOLIST lookups because I can parse what comes from CDROM or the GOLIST;
a webpage with formats, pictures  etc. was getting too complicated)

2. After manually entering KK4HD in the manager field, press Enter, and my
address
shows up in the browser.

Paul