I have presently upgraded from DX4WIN 6.02 to 6.03. Tried to check the logg
as you suggested and then started to use it. I found that there were
differences between my old and new loggs. It turned out to be an effect of
that DX4WIN allocates stations ending with /J to be Japanese. This is in
fact a very common way for scout stations during the jamboree on the air to
show that they are scout stations. Some Swedish scout stations did during
JOTA 1994 (Oct. 15-16) use /Z. Both the /J and /Z turns up as prefixes J0
and Z0 and their actual prefixes will not be counted.
73s de Mel - SM0MPV