From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Nov 26 01:37:05 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wendell Wyly - W5FL)
Date: Fri Nov 26 01:43:45 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] External database versus qrz.com on the internet.

You should subscribe to the go list.  The author has been working only on
qsl managers for over 25 years and he has not got a database with all
correct starting and ending data bases yet, that is the best data base
available.  I am sure logger 32 gives mostly correct answers, but it is very
expensive and time consuming to get that last 10% correct and without it,
you will waste a lot of money qsling.