From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Oct 27 23:41:26 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ernie Walls)
Date: Thu Oct 27 23:44:32 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Award submissions

Please, can anyone confirm what I believe re DX4Win's handling of Award
Submissions.

When you 'submit'(Reports/DXCC/Submission) for an award, DX4Win
automatically goes through its database and allocates the most recent
QSO that qualifies to confirm whatever it is you have asked it to
confirm. In this case DXCC Mixed.

Then, when/if you specifically 'Submit' a particular QSL via the logging
page, that QSL replaces the one automatically selected by the program.

Is that how it works?

Ernie Walls VK3FM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]