This weekend I decided to use the packet window of DX4WIN for the first time.
I usually use an internet browser.  I use an FT-1000MP.  On this rig each band
has
an "A channel" and a "B channel".  Each press of the band button toggles between
"A" and "B".  I usually keep one of the 2 channels centered in the lower CW
portion
of the band and the other somewhere in the phone portion of the band so I can
easily switch between Phone and CW.  The annoying thing I noticed was that this
seems to get screwed up if I "double-click" on a packet spot so that DX4WIN sets
my VFO frequency.  It seems to switch to the other channel then set it to the
desired frequency.  It took me awhile to figure out why my "A" and "B" channels
were getting screwed up.  Does anyone know if there is some configuration
item somewhere that will change this behavior?