 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Radivoj KAR
Sent:   Tuesday, October 12, 2004 12:05 AM
To:     DX4WIN Reflector (E-mail)
Subject:        [Dx4win] www.dx4win.com inavailable

Tried to reboot PC and re-tried to access DX4WIN site. Each time I get
re-directed to
http://auto.search.msn.com/response.asp?MT=www.dx4win.com&srch=3&prov=&utf8
and get  a message "the page cannot be displayed....Cannot find server or
DNS Error"

No problem to get to www.qrz.com and other pages. Do not understand what
happens!

73, Radi F6GNZ