Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fri Jan 21 11:17:01 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (George)
Date: Fri Jan 21 11:23:10 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Dx4win 6.04 Query

 Been using new version in earnest today.

Large number of QSL cards in from the bureau.

As I use each of the group numbers for each of my various calls I select the
required group, put the correct cards into the printer and away she goes, no
problem everything went smoothly.

UNTIL I came around to printing cards for SWLs.

I was in one group with the correct cards in the printer and when I clicked
on "Print SWL cards".
Amazingly all of the SWL requests that I had in my log printed out (most to
the wrong cards).

I am sure that in the past this has not happened, surely SWL cards should
only be printed for the group that I have selected?

Has this changed?

George,
5B4AGC, H2G, ZC4GB etc etc.