-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joe - WD?M
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 2:59 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] feature need

My favorite is the VE7CC AR Cluster/DX Spider User program.  It can be
downloaded at:

http://www.ve7cc.net/

Its very easy to setup to work with DX4WIN, and the details can be found at:

http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/logging.htm

VE7CC's software can be configured to display only the spots you want, on
any band, from any continent, any cluster, any mode.

Connecting DX4WIN to the software is pretty easy.

1 -  Start VE7CC and it will automatically connect to your favorite DX
cluster if configured to do so.
2 -  Connect DX4WIN's internet function to"local" and data from VE7CC is
ported to DX4WIN.

I've used Fabio's DXTELNET for years, and it too is a great program.

73,
Joe
WD?M