Hi Folks,

All the filtering is done by the cluster.  VE7CC software lets you set the
filtering you wish, but you must "Tell The Cluster" what you want, or all
the spots will continue to flow through.  As a test, I set up the VE7CC
program to provide ONLY 6M spots, told the cluster, and ONLY 6M spots
appeared in DX4WIN.

73,
Joe
WD?M