-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of py2yp
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:32 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Label printer

Hi guys,

I'm intending to buy a label printer, something like a Dymo 400 or a Brother
QL-500. As far as I know those printers do use thermal print technology.

The questions are:

Do the label fade away after some time?

Do I need to order some kind of refill? I mean, any kind of tape or
something like that?

Any impression will be very much welcome.

Please reply in private.

Thanks in advance

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar