There's no waste on the labels.  When you finish printing and have less
than a full sheet, just tell the next print job how many labels you have
used, and it automatically starts with the first one available.
(Assuming you use them the way DX4WIN does - vertical columns from top
left to bottom right.)  DX4WIN does that with just your intervention at
the start of the print job.  Works great.  No waste.

        73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas

http://www.ac5aa.com