Hello, John!

There is no doubt that Winkey solves the uneven keying problems.
However, I have been using the DX4WIN keyboard feature for the last ten
years or so and although the keying problem was often evident in the
earlier versions, the latest versions (7.xx) seem to be free of the
problem without requiring Winkey.  I don't believe that there is
anything special about my computer, and I have several programs running
at the same time.  It may be that some computers are being slowed down
by spyware, disk fragmentation, etc.

73, Joe
K2XX