I have ca 200 groups:) for every contest.

Looks like we have to wait indeed:)

tonno

-----Original Message-----
From: Mel [mailto:ve...@videotron.ca]
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 12:31 AM
To: Tonno Vahk
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Ver 8.01 issues

Can you re-assign the groups? I was able to do that because I only a few
groups that I could re-select and set by date. Perhaps your situation is
more complex.

I also ran into Cesar'a issue of Invalid QSOs not being flagged after
conversion... might another small thing Paul overlooked. Again, in my
case, I just listed them in V7 and set them manually. Just a few dozen.

The smart thing to do is wait about a month to upgrade... but who wants
to wait ;-)

Tonno Vahk wrote:
> Mel, that is what I am saying - in that case it does not double but I
cannot
> use it because importing into new empty log file does not bring the Groups
> along. All the Groups are missing and I don't know how to get them to come
> along from the old file. They are the same kind of "hidden" info like
Notes