Is there a way to set all particular contest flags without going
through the submission process?

Half of my WAZ flags are set to Band:Checked with the other flags
(Mixed and Mode) left unchecked.  I can do a F8 Search for WAZ
Band:Checked, but I don't know how to set all of the selected QSOs to
also have their WAZ Mixed and Mode flags set to Checked.  I don't
want to go through the Submit procedure as my set of Checked QSOs is
different from the one D4W will automatically select for me.

There is a function to clear these flags, but not set them.  Am I
missing this ability somewhere?

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC