At 07:31 AM 8/23/2009, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
 >DX4WIN can't do what your asking.  And it's a very specific case for
 >you.  Since it's only 40 zones, I think it's best to do it by hand.

I was using WAZ as an example.  I also have thousands of DXCC QSOs
which have their Band and Mode status set to Checked, but they were
never submitted as Mixed:Checked (long story).  By the throwing of a
virtual switch somewhere, the DXCC Desk was able to automatically
confirm all of my Band/Mode:Checked entries as also Mixed:Checked.  I
now need to find a way for D4W to mirror that status.

The logic would seem simple (every programmer hates to hear those
words):  F8 Search for all DXCC && Band:Checked && Mode:Checked, then
invoke a currently non-existent Reports->Change Award Flags to
DXCC:Mixed->Set Checked.

Currently the only way to do a multi-QSO award flag setting is by
using the Reports->Submit function which often makes choices
different from the QSOs you actually chose to submit.  The logic
already exists to clear multiple status flags, I ask only that that
ability be expanded to setting them, too.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
d...@k7vc.com