At 09:41 AM 8/23/2009, Paul van der Eijk wrote:
 >If setting the submission flags works for you, you can change those from
 >submit to checked.

Thanks, Paul.  The flags aren't set to Submit.  They are set to
nothing "--".  I need to change all of those "--" entries to
Checked.  I would be happy to set them first to Sbmit and then to
Checked, but as long as the Submit function chooses sets of QSOs
different than those I have submitted in the past (which isn't a bug,
it is just the way D4W works) I need a little finer control over the
QSOs that are changed.

The Change Award Flags feature is perfect, I just need it to set in
addition to clear.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC