From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Loren Hunt
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 5:27 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Cc: ad...@arrl.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Log import problems

Hello,
I am new to DX4win and am trying to import a large chunk of my logs that are
in an excel spreadsheet format. I followed all the steps for the filter and
it took all 13,000 + QSOs but about 830 of them had a blank date field. I
cannot see anything different about the date for those fields.

I also tried first converting the logs to ADIF but have been unsuccessful in
my attempts at formula manipulation. A few examples on the web proved
frustrating as they expected custom macros.

 Any ideas?

Thanks,
AD6ZJ, Loren