Alan,
You gave me a good clue and I had to try it. It is interesting that there are
many date formats in Excel and many in DX4WIN, but only a few that they both
have. I formatted the date to force MM/DD/YY to be 2 digits per field. The log
imported.

Next step - How do I merge 2 logs together? This should be easy compared to
what I just went through on the missing dates.

73
AD6ZJ, Loren