From: "W9RPM" <j...@w9rpm.com>
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 7:58:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] LOTW Support

I hope there is a V9, but not holding my breath. I have been asking for
Support for choosing to different Rotators like you can radios for a
couple of years now, but nothing. Another logging program is going to do
that I was told, so will may be doing the same unless I get some clue
that it may be coming a long with a LOTW update. Also a supporter since
the beginning.  73 John
On 1/7/2013 7:38 AM, Kostas SV1DPI wrote:
> I agree that dx4win needs update urgently, especially with its LotW
> features.
> Easy upload to LotW (integration with TQSL), DXCC submission giving
> priority either LotW or cards and having in mind all the new things
> ARRL asks, as auto connection in DX clusters is a must.
> The most important reason for someone to remain in Dx4win is its'
> database (tnx Jim AD1C). Because the most important feature for a
> logging program is to keep my qsos safe (and this works 100%) and the
> second one to tell me right what DXCC entity is every call. So i
> remain here as long as Jim is also here!!!
>
> 73 Kostas, SV1DPI

EMAIL: j...@w9rpm.com
WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/
Wisconsin VHF/UHF County Hunters: http://www.wivuch.com/