Thanks Wes. Yes I noticed that if I 'stopped' the radio, FT8 would stick in the
'mode'.
Maybe an enhancement for DX4Winv9 would be to band map the standard FT8
frequencies in 'Preferences', such as  FT8 would stick in the 'mode', sort of
like that band stop mapping for CW and SSB in Preference > SETUP Parameters >
i.e.  "CW Freq Cutoff"? OR if FT8 is in the 'REMARKS" field then FT8 would also
'STICK" ? Either way would save on allot of 'hand holding' a FT8 QSO in the
logging process.

I am just starting to use FT8, and would like to here from other DX4WIN v9 user
the config setups.
I have a FTdx5000 and plan on using the "PKT" connection on the radio to a
external MFJ 1204MD6 sound card to the computer running both the FT8 and DX4Win
V9 software.

I am still unclear what a 'submode' is used for in DX4Winv9?

73's Ed
w...@ymail.com
http://www.qrz.com/db/W1ZZ

    On Saturday, February 3, 2018, 4:56:02 AM GMT, Wes Printz W3SE / ZL3TE