> Do you surf www.lewrockwell.com or www.mises.org?
> <snip>
> If you read these sites and feel that their content is worth
> some yellow or silver, drop these fellows an email and tell
> them to add an e-gold link to the contribution page. Also,
> ask them why they havent done an article on digital gold
> currencies yet.

Thank you for pointing this out; this has been a pet peeve of mine as
well.  I have bugged them about this before, and I just did it again.

Brad Edmonds wrote an article on LewRockwell recently in which he pined
for real money:

> ... there's no reason that money can't be made of precious metals,
> and no reason that only the government has to coin it.
> Until the day comes when you and I are allowed to save and spend money
> that has a secure backing ...

I wrote back: "This kind of money exists now", and gave him the links to
http://www.goldmoney.com and http://www.e-gold.com.  He said he'd look
into it.

"Allowed" to use money with a secure backing?  We don't need anybody's
damn permission.  I thought paleolibertarians and anarchocapitalists
weren't supposed to act like sheep.

I also wrote to Rob Moody of http://www.strike-the-root.com.  He said he
had opened a goldmoney account, but his eyes had glazed over when he saw
all the stuff about Cambios.  Sheesh!  I know where he's coming from,
though.  He likes c2it because he can transfer funds in and out of his
checking account without leaving his chair.  I don't blame him.  We need a
cambio (MM) that does that.

Thanks for your efforts,
Patrick Chkoreff

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!