>I can't tell you how you get an account as an American company - I'd
actually like to know the answer to that before I head back there -
but perhaps knowing who the big banks are there can give you
somewhere to start.

Which isn't much help for the person who asked the question. Have you
ever thought of working in a post office? The short answer is, don't
bother trying. Australian banks are among the most expensive and
least efficient in the world.

>...and others, more local banks I'd say.

>Any other Aussies who want to add more, do so.

>BRYAN

>> Does anyone know how an American can open business bank accounts
>> in Canada and Australia?  Which are the best banks to use?
>>
>> Ragnar

  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at