At 23:25 2002-03-23 -0600, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:
>The idea is to help e-commerce originators in implementing their
>affiliate programs with little technical knowledge.

It just occurred to me that split payments would also allow third
party shopping carts. That is, a web site owner could hire a third
party to design and run a shopping cart (on the third party's
server). When the customer was ready to check out, the cart would
send him to e-gold's server and have 5% (or whatever) of the total
spent to the thrid party, and the rest (bulk) to the merchant.

Or, a place like two-cents-worth could automatically deduct 0.1 cent
(or whatever) to itself for providing the service.

Adam
http://two-cents-worth.com/?113021&eg

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org