Hello everybody!

Jay W., can we use the Atrernate Passphrase somehow? I didn't find
anything
about it in Automation interface description.

We would suggest using AP in a following way:
1. We keep this passphrase on our server and form hash with the help of
it.
2. We set up only one IP of our server through account parameters for
Automation interface access.

This would increase security and avoid Cambist-like situations, because
even
if somebody will steal Alternate Passphrase from server he will not be
able to use it from another IP.

I guess this was (or could be) an idea when Alternate Passphrase was
introduced.

Most kind regards,                           Alexander V. Fedotov
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                  http://www.indx.ru/eng
PGP key ID: 0xE1E64DAC

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org