Hey folks,

  I'm trying to get my epucks to make sounds. I think I've got everything
set up right except the e_const_sound.s file. I'm trying to get the pucks to
generate a clear tone and what I get is, well raspy is the best word I can
think of. It sounds more like a buzz than a clear tone.

  I'm trying to populate the e_const_sound.s file by generating a set of
7200 values based on a sine wave (to give a one second sound). I am trying
to use a sine wave of frequency 400Hz across those values, converting them
to q15 format. I get the raspy/buzz sound. If I increase the frequency the
sound does get clearer but by the time its clear it is also painfully high
pitched.

  So I guess I've a few questions. Is the buzz the best I can hope for at
low frequencies ? If not then am I on the right track with the sine wave ?
Or Am I completely wrong ?

Thanks

Andy