Hi,

Generating a 400Hz sound is feasible with e-puck. Works fine. I guess the
error is still in the generation of the samples.

It might be inspiring the matlab script I made to transform a wav to .s :

http://gctronic.com/files/e-puck_wav2s_matlabScript.txt

is the script I used for the Christmas demo (news of december2008 on
gctronic.com).

have fun with e-puck,

Gilles

Dr. Gilles Caprari
GCtronic, Electronics & Mechatronics
web: www.gctronic.com <http://www.gctronic.com/>  E-mail: g.capr...@ieee.org
Post: Via Lavizzari 15, CH-6850 Mendrisio, Switzerland
Tel: +41 91 630 2149 Fax: +41 86 078 601 11 13
Mobile: +41 78 601 1113 skype: gillescaprari