Hi,

I have not the ideal solution but my first impression is that the sound is
saturating; your sinus becomes a scare wave and so buzz. Try to reduce the
amplitude of your sinus.

There is than an analogue amplifier that wills amplify your sinus. (If I
remember it is 4.7 time).

Also the speaker size of the e-puck is more usable for high frequency, it is
not a subwoofer.

Regards

Bonani Michael

Tél :  + 41 21 693 78 69