Sergi,

I was using the fast_2_timer library. When I switch to the slow_3_timer
library a buffer is effectively transfered throught the bluetooth. But this
buffer consists of a vector of zeros, no matter the color environment the
e-puck camera is looking at.

I switch to the poxxxx library. The thing is the poxxxx library only exists
on the fast_2_timer. The problems are the same (with the fast_2_timer we
have a rebooting loop and with slow_3_timer we have a buffer of zeros).

With the search I did through the poxxxx library code, I understanded that
this library has the two models of the camera (3030 and 6030) included, and
the interface just acts as a switcher between the two of them. When I init
the camera, the model of the camera is calculated and stored in a variable.
The general functions just use that variable as a switch between the
functions of the two models, thus choosing allways the right function
regardless of the model we are in.

What I don't understand:

1 - why do the fast_2_timer library doesn't work (regardless the model I
have)?
2 - what is the difference between fast_2_timer library and slow_3_timer
library?
3 - why do the slow_3_timer doesn't have a poxxxx interface and there is no
library for the model 6030?
4 - why do I get a buffer with zeros with the fast_2_timer library?
5 - where is the slow_3_timer library for the po6030 model?
6 - in the site you told me to download the libraries there are two files
with the same description:
               epucklib.zip (only have model 3030)
               e-puck-latest-svn-trunk.tar.gz (have the models 3030, 6030
and a the model switcher xxxx)
why the first is not updated? Because I started to download that one thus
never heard of the poxxxx library before

 ONE MORE THING:  I'm not building my application on the library projects. I
just take the .c and .h I need and do my own project. In the fast_2_timer
library,  e_interrupt.s and cam_fast.a are not included - are these files
important? The project compiles!

Sry for the length of the mail

2011/2/28 Sergi Torrellas <storrel...@bdigital.org>

> Here you have:
>

> http://www.e-puck.org/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=11:library&Itemid=38
>
> Sorry for the misunderstanding ...
> There are many examples there that can help you.
>

> Sergi
>
> 2011/2/28 Duarte Dias <duartecdiasp...@gmail.com>
>
>>  Sorry Sergi but I don't understand what librarys you want me to
>> download. Was the link u sent suppose to direct me to the libraries? because
>> instead I just go to a Apach Server Debugging Page.
>>
>> Duarte
>>
>>   2011/2/28 Sergi Torrellas <storrel...@bdigital.org>
>>
>>> Hi Duarte,
>>>
>>> The po3030K or po6060k are the model of the integrated camera of the
>>> e-puck. However, it exists generic calls independent of the camera model.
>>> Something like:
>>> e_poxxxx_init_cam();
>>> e_poxxxx_config_cam((ARRAY_WIDTH -160)/2,(ARRAY_HEIGHT-160)/2,
>>> 160,160,4,4,RGB_565_MODE);