Hello Giles,

I did the time measurments for both microcontroler acquisition and bluetooth
comunication to the PC.

For the BT transmission duration, I've noticed that the more lines I
extracted, the more bytes I had to transmit, so the transmision time
increased as expected.

For the microcontroler acquisition duration, I was expecting also an
increase with the number of lines taken, since more lines needed to be
acquired. Instead I get more or less a constant value arround 400ms, for
evry camera configuration, with a huje jitter value (standard deviation of
the captures is arround 100-150ms).

I went to po3030k.h where it is written the frame rates for some camera
configurations. Mine is not there (  GRAY (1-8)x480 with zoom of 1,2,4,8  )
but I was expecting it be arround the maximum frame rate (8 fps). Instead
I'm getting arround 2 fps with huje jitter.

I want to take out the Jitter of the captures and obtain the maximum frame
rate that the configurations I am using allow. What should be the durations
that I should obtain for microcontroler acquisition with my camera
configurations?

Regards,
Duarte