Hi Exequiel,

On 06/10/16 12:51, Exequiel Sepúlveda wrote:
Hi,

Is there any reason for having hardcoded ScaLAPACK to use OpenBLAS?

From EB_ScaLAPACK.py:

deps = [("LAPACK", "ACML", "OpenBLAS")]

The problem is I want to build goalf toolchain, but it is contradictory OpenBLAS and ATLAS.

The list of dependencies here are optional, not all of these are required, just *one* of them is.

To build and install ScaLAPACK, one of these should be available (since these provide LAPACK functionality).

If you want to install ScaLAPACK on top of ATLAS, you also need to list LAPACK as a dependency, as we do in https://github.com/hpcugent/easybuild-easyconfigs/blob/master/easybuild/easyconfigs/s/ScaLAPACK/ScaLAPACK-2.0.2-gompi-1.5.12-ATLAS-3.10.1-LAPACK-3.4.2.eb .

regards,

Kenneth