Hi Exequiel,

The reason why the ScaLAPACK easyblock only considers a couple of libraries that provide LAPACK functionality is because it needs to know how to define the BLASLIB and LAPACKLIB build options for the LAPACK library being used...

The easyblock can not guess it should link to a LAPACK library it doesn't know about, it would need be enhanced so it does know what to do.

The ScaLAPACK easyblock was reworked a bit recently, see https://github.com/hpcugent/easybuild-easyblocks/pull/1014/files, but it still only considers (netlib) LAPACK, ACML and OpenBLAS as libraries that provide LAPACK functionality (it does know about ATLAS and GotoBLAS as libraries that can be used together with (netlib) LAPACK).

Are there any other BLAS or LAPACK libraries you would like to see supported by the ScaLAPACK easyblock?

regards,

Kenneth