Hi André,

On 13/10/16 14:39, André Gemünd wrote:
Hi Ward,

sorry for interfering with this thread, but *is* there actually a global config
file? I asked this some time ago on the ml, and as far as I remember there are
only local config files ($XDG_...), no global config e.g. under the
installation prefix.

See http://easybuild.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Configuration.html#default-configuration-files (and the demo available at http://easybuild.readthedocs.io/en/latest/demos/configuring.html).

By default, EasyBuild will consider /etc/easybuild.d/*.cfg, but it's true you can override this via $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS .

If that's an issue, we can certainly consider having a hardcoded location in there that can not be tweaked, if this is desirable...

regards,

Kenneth

Cheers
Andre