On 10/13/2016 01:54 PM, Ward Poelmans wrote:
On 13-10-16 13:48, Ole Holm Nielsen wrote:
I would like to enable the EB/Lmod modules to all users in a global
bash/tcsh setup script.  On CentOS 7.2 initialization is done using
scripts in /etc/profile.d/

Basically I want every user shell to execute these commands:

export EASYBUILD_MODULES_TOOL=Lmod
export EASYBUILD_PREFIX=/home/modules
module use $EASYBUILD_PREFIX/modules/all
module load EasyBuild

The settings you can put in a global config file? Much safer then
environment variables.

For loading Easybuild by default, I would use a Lmod default collection.

Could you possibly offer a specific example of what you mean? Like a complete script to put into /etc/profile.d/ ?

Thanks,
Ole