Hello fellow easybuilders,
in our cluster we have both Ehternet and RoCE networks and for each of those we
need specific configuration flags when building MPI. I noticed that some
easyconfig files show "no-OFED" for Ethernet builds but that seems to me a weak
naming choice. Is there any plan to rationalize the naming for different
networks.
On the same thread, how about naming easyconfig packages that contain
configuration bindings for specific schedulers (e.g. Slurm)?

--
Davide Vanzo, PhD
Application Developer