Hi Jurij,

> I'm looking at possible easybuild integrations to our slurm. Sice we have a
> zoo of machines in the cluster, I would need to submit easybuild --job with
> the use of sbatch -C flags so that each piece of software gets built for all
> cpu generations we have.
>
> I don't see support for -C in gc3pie/slurm.

If you were to use a fixed value for `-C` (e.g., `-C lustre`), this
could be supported by setting

    sbatch = sbatch -C lustre

in `gc3pie.conf`.

Do I understand correctly that you want to generate programmatically a number of
different values for `-C`?  Or do you want to re-run the same `eb ...`
command-line over a number of given `-C` values?

Ciao,
Riccardo Murri

S3IT: Services and Support for Science IT
University of Zurich