On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 12:34:42 +0100
Riccardo Murri <riccardo.mu...@uzh.ch> wrote:

> Do I understand correctly that you want to generate programmatically a number
> of different values for `-C`?

Yes, like nehalem, sandybridge, haswell, skylake, epyc ...

So multiple backend definitions in gc3pie.conf would be an option. How do I
then tell eb --job which backend to use? --job-backend is a choice between
gc3pie and pbspython. I assume I can play with --job-backend-config and have
one backend per gc3pie.conf.arch file, right? I'll try that ...

--

  Jurij Pečar
  HPC Engineer, IT Operations, IT Services