Ok, I got to build with a patch from the developers:
https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyconfigs/pull/6568
I'm checking with them if it'll also work with Flang.
Maybe it's time for a full LLVM toolchain? Flang works with an LLVM fork though
so in both cases we probably want to do rpath installs so they don't step on
each others toes.

Alan

On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 at 13:27, Alan O'Cais