Hi Loris,

You can instruct EB to only rebuild the modules with the '--module-only'
option.
I don't know about your second question though.

That said, are you sure you want to hide the dependencies?
I think it is useful for the users to know which deps are loaded, so they
can avoid conflicts with other modules, even if it may look daunting to see
50+ modules loaded in some cases.

Cheers,
Sam